3 candelestick pattern

Forums ProRealTime English forum ProBuilder support 3 candelestick pattern

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

I am looking for 3 candelstick patern as an indicator for scalping therfore no screener.

Bear candele closes below the opening of candel 1.

Bulle candele closes above te opening of candele 1.

It’s a 2-candle pattern then?

it doesn’t save the attachment.

Bear candele closes below the opening of candel 1.

Candele 1 is  an Up candele, candele 2 is an Up candele and then candele 3 closes below the opening of candel 1.=Bear

Bulle candele closes above te opening of candele 1.

Candele 1 is a down candele, candele 2 is down candele and then candele 3 close above te opening of candele 1.= Bull

JS

Hi Ton,

You can try this one…

1 user thanked author for this post.

Thank jou, the formula is good, but I would like een signal if the conditions are met. Now i only get a signal when there is a trend reversal.

JS

This one is with “arrows” when the condition is true…
    (Load indicator on price)

3 users thanked author for this post.

@ JS

sorry but i don’t understand why you write this line:    If Bull=1 and Bear[1]=1

I think it’s not possible to have bull in the current bar and bear in the previous one.

JS

Hi @MaoRai54

Look at the graph…

Hi,

Thanks for the indicator.  I am trying to use convert it to a strategy. A position is open at the next candle to the one showing the buy/sell signal. I would like to open the position once the arrow is drawn.

Any clue on how to do write it ?

Thanks

JS

Your strategy code is good, and the order can’t be executed faster than this…

The “Close” of the last bar is decisive so the fastest execution is on the “Open” of the next bar…

Thanks JS.

I also will try to switch timeframe.

Building on the strategy, for each position, I want to set the stop loss at the open value of the previous candle as per the blue marks on the picture. I am sure there is an obvious way to code it but I cant get it right.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login