3 trades per day

• This topic has 16 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by avatarRazz.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Hi

I want my trading system to only do 3 trades a day, what do I have to do?

I don’t know what to do next

Thank you

Try this, it should work.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mauro – your suggestion only works for at market orders. Razz’s example uses stop orders and so it is that a trade can be opened and closed within a candle. This means that simply adding one to a count does not work and using COUNTOFPOSITION does not work as the count would be zero at the candles close in this case.

We need to check both COUNTOFPOSITION and STRATEGYPROFIT at the candles close. Nicolas has a code snippet which hopefully he will share again here soon.

The problem is that Razz is using pending stop orders and so you can’t increase an order count each time you set them, but when they are actually triggered.

Try with this snippet:

“soon” means at the same exact time Vonasi 😆

“soon” means at the same exact time Vonasi 😆

I knew you were fast but not that fast!

Thank you for your help, I hope I entered it correctly. I watch how it works.

Thank you

It will not work as you never reset “Trade” to 0. You should do it like this:

I probably did something wrong, in the picture all 3 systems. 2 trades are not ok

Thanks Nicolas the new code is better but he is still buying a position he is not allowed to.
    please look at the Picture.

Many thanks for your help

Why not allowed?, the max position is set to 3 per day and I count 3 orders on your last screenshot.

3 trades are ok, but the 3 entry must not be, condition should be that the Lo of the range 0800-0900 is the signal.

Nicolas I work limited to 2 trades per day, the results have changed very well. less profit trading but more profit. I will continue to watch the whole thing and if I really run the strategy in the real account a programmer should look over there.

Nicolas,Vonasi,Mauro

Many thanks for your help

1 user thanked author for this post.

Good afternoon. I am sorry that I get involved in the Razz issue. I have a similar system in which instead of limiting the number of daily orders, I limit the number of lost orders.
    I comment because your system reminds me of one that I have, based on the Mark Fisher ACD system. In this system, the maximum and minimum are set in a time range, but those values are not entered, but the maximum amount is added by the percentage of the average true range value of the previous day and the minimum is subtracted That same percentage. This prevents us from false breaks.
    As you can see on the screen you have said you say that the last operation is not allowed, however, notice, that it returns almost to the initial position (that is, at the minimum of the range), then go back down and have a very good operation.
    It is simply an idea.

Nicolas the code for the 3 trades works, but unfortunately the entry conditions after the 1 trade no longer work. Entry should only be if it goes over the High Line or under the Low Line. If I use crosses over / under it only starts with the next candle. Do you have a solution?

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Create your free account now and post your request to benefit from the help of the community
Register or Login